Re: Something's begun

Sep 27, 1996 05:19 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Keith:
>WOW!  Did you see the lunar eclipse?  In Houston, it was S P E C T A C U  L A
R!!!!

Yes! I saw it right in my living room, on TV, direct from Boston!  It looked
just like you described it and it filled the whole screen like a giant red
potato.  In Chicago, that was the only place you could see it because it was
raining like hades.

Tried to find some esoteric info about ecclipses that would pertain to it, but I
was unable to locate anything in the books I have.

Namaste
-Ann E. Bermingham