Re: Ad Hominem

Sep 23, 1996 08:20 AM
by Drpsionic

If the Heretic can jump in here, it is generally acknowledged that most
professional gamblers are psychic to a degree, certainly my father's boyhood
friends among them were (we were always running into them if we took a day at
the track).  And while I have never been able pick all the lottery numbers,
I' ve come annoying close on a couple of occasions and my capacity for
pulling large amounts of money out of thin air does surprise even me on
occasion.
There has actually been some very promising research done in predicting
commodity prices and when I get my finances back in order I'm going to
continue it myself.

Chuck the Heretic