Re: Ad Hominem

Sep 23, 1996 01:30 AM
by Bee Brown

At 12:28 AM 23/09/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Bee writes>
>>Hope your walls are thin. :-)
>
>Richard Ihle writes>
>If you are over seventeen, you better be careful. . . .
>
>Godspeed,
>
>Richard Ihle

Bee Writes.
How far past seventeen can one cease to be careful? :-) Seventy perhaps. If
so, somewhere in between I will be careful if I have to!!!!!!!! I may test
your walls in disguise, then you would only have half proof.....

Bee Brown
Member Theosophy NZ, TI.

A meeting is an event at which
the minutes are kept and the hours lost.