Re: Hodson & Science

Sep 22, 1996 07:14 AM
by Drpsionic

Ann,
Well, in some circles I have the name and fame anyway, so I don't need to
worry about that though money would be nice.  Otherwise, we don't have any
more Geoffrey Hodsons running around.  He was the last of a particular breed
of officially recognized holy saint airhead type clairvoyants that the
society had and is undoubtedly better off without, so the the targets just
aren't there.
I fear that the truth is that the inner circle of the TS is made up of people
who are hopelessly mundane and--gasp--normal in spite of obvious
eccentricities which why the rest of us eccentrics are in the TS as well.

Chuck the Heretic