Re: Fellow Lanoo

Sep 13, 1996 09:32 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Barbara <amber@io.com> wrote:

Glad to see your post. You have asked a number of questions and it is
going to take quite some time to respond to all of them.

As a faster way to get the response, I am posting it to a mail list
called theos-l. You can subscribe to it (which is free and
unmoderated) by sending a e-mail message to listserv@vnet.net with jus
the following in the body of the message:

	subscribe theos-l Barbara

You need not put anything in the subject.

If you have any difficulty just send a message to listserv@vnet.net
with HELP in the body and nothing in the subject.

If you still have difficulty, send me a message to ramadoss@eden.com

In friendship

MK Ramadoss