Re: Scorpio

Sep 13, 1996 05:34 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Chuck the Heretic:
>I wasn't refering to astrology, but the character in the lives.  Scorpio was
>the fellow who went through his successive incarnations making life difficult
>for the people Leadbeater liked.

Sounds like a trickster type character.

Actually, Scorpio reincarnated in the and came back as a disc jockey in the
Chicago area (WOPA-FM).  He had a radio show, starting in 1965, in which he
introduced himself as "Scorpio" and played pop music of the day.  In about 68'
he switched to psychedelic music till 1971, at which time he began to play
classical selection inbetween the psychedelic stuff.

-Ann E. Bermingham