Re: References needed

Sep 11, 1996 02:18 AM
by Eldon B. Tucker

>I would appreciate receiving--either via Theos-L or directly to my email
>address--references to any material on the following subjects:
>
>1. Senzar;
>
>2. Books of Kiu-Te, Old Commentary, etc. (except for David Reigle's book).

Max:

The only other book that I'm aware of is "SENZAR: The Mystery of the
Mystery Language" by John Algeo, Theosophical History Centre, London, 1988.
(It's a 32-page booklet, published by Theosophical History Magazine. Jerry
Hejka-Ekins would probably have their latest address and information on
getting a copy of the booklet.)

-- Eldon