Pilgram and The Pilgramage by Sellon

Sep 04, 1996 04:28 PM
by Keith Price

I just received a free copy of "The Pilgrim and The Pilgramage" by Emily B.
Sellon.  I think she did a very good job of distilling and presenting the
so-called core teachings in a way a newcomer to theosophy could understand.  In
my humble opinion, I think this is an excellent resource for the person who want
to know more about theosphy, but is not ready to tackly the original works of
HPB.

In fact the Appendix A called "Some FUndamentals of Theohophy" is just that.  It
might be something to keep on hand in the  theos-l library of as a FAQ.  What do
you think?
Namaste
Keith Price