Re: sacramento/san francisco (fwd)

Sep 04, 1996 03:14 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

I am forwarding the following *directly* to TSA at Wheaton.

If there is a Lodge in
Sacramento or there
are members of TS in Sacramento or its vicinity, please post a message to
theos-l or send a message to Bee Brown.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss

> Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 15:34:10 -0400
> From: Bee Brown <bbrown@whanganui.ac.nz>
> Subject: Re: sacramento/san francisco

I pass this on from a theosophist in Wellington.

>From: Deirdre Parker
>Subject: sacramento/san francisco
>

>I may have to go to Sacramento (near San Francisco) soon (for work). Do you
>know of any TS people or branches there?.
>
>Deirdre

Bee Brown
Member Theosophy NZ, TI.

Logic is a systematic method of coming to
the wrong conclusion with confidence.