Theosophy International

Aug 26, 1996 05:05 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

It's good to see that the number of subscribers has increased somewhat
since I last looked!  (Send a post to listproc@vnet.net with the single
line

rev theos-l

- omit subject and sig).

Info on Theosophy International is available on my homepage, which has a
link to the other TI site listed below.  Anyone who cannot as yet browse
the World Wide Web (WWW or Web) can e-mail me personally for more
information.

In fellowship,

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html (Figure "one" after WWW)