Re: Reply to Chuck

Aug 21, 1996 09:48 PM
by Drpsionic

Jerry,
Oh yes, Mike is most definitely in the TS.  He was even on the Olcott staff
at one time back in the mid 60's.
I'm not sure why I got the singular honor, but I was extremely flattered.
 Maybe it was calling the Virgin Mary a big thoughtform that got to him.
By the way, what did you think of the article on John Dee sabotaging the
future in Gnosis a couple of months back?
Could it be that YOU are the real agent of the Anti-Christ (lucky devil!)?
:-) :-)

Chuck the Heretic