Re: Reply to Chuck

Aug 21, 1996 02:13 PM
by Jerry Schueler

Chuck:
>Actually, I do care as much as you do, my approach is just a bit different.
	My tongue was firmly in my cheek when I wrote that one, Chuck.

>Michael Bertieaux is in the TS????
	This is hard to believe.  I was given a copy of his
book (Magickal Childe) and found it to be "interesting."  Pictures
may have improved it some, but I don't know.  Some of his
material is hard to take, and I also had a hard time with the
idea that he was Kenneth Grant's guru.  Small world, I guess.

>By the way, has anyone called you an "Agent of the Anti-Christ" yet?
	Not to my face.  What is in your books that would cause such
a reaction?  Maybe I need to read them again.  I have no real love for
Christianity, but I try not to say anything anti-religious in any of my books
as a matter of course.  Besides, my wife is a good Methodist, and she
edits everything I write.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI