Nature of space

Aug 21, 1996 01:40 PM
by Uri Macnev

Hello!

=========================
* Forwarded by Uri Macnev
* From : Kay Ziatz
=========================
For:  Liesel f. deutsch
Subj: Nature of space

     Hello!

L> I never understood what he was talking about.
L> I understand 3 dimensions, because that's what's tangible to me.

  I tried to develop a drafting system for displaying  a  4-di-
mentional object on a paper and came to following conclusion:
  When we draw 3D objects,  we use perspective,  i.e.  changing
right angles to more on less that 90 degrees.
  When we draw 4D objects,  we should also change lines to bro-
ken lines.  These  are  especially imaginary "guidelines".  The
system proposed isn't fully scientific,  it aims only presenta-
tion in popular literature.

Konstantin.
(Kay_Ziatz%p4.f360.n5020.z2.fidonet.org@gate.phantom.ru)