E.S.

Aug 20, 1996 10:05 AM
by Uri Macnev

Hello!

=========================
* Forwarded by Uri Macnev
* From : Kay Ziatz
=========================
For: James S Yungkans <theos@sure.net>
Subject: E.S.

  Hello!

> HPB said that   The Inner group was the Manas [Buddhi-Manas?]
> The E.S. was the Lower Manas    [Kama-Manas?]
> The T.S. was the Quarternary

 That explains why when ES fails all TS go crazy :()
BTW, Your sq. brackets are obsolete. Terms used here by HPB
show that in 1890 she've already migrated to the scheme used
by AB/CWL/AAB/Heindel, etc...

W/best wishes, Konstantin Zaitzev  2:5020/360.4 Fidonet

P.S. To all: Last week some messages from theos-l were lost due
technical means, so if i didn't reply to someone's message, please repeat.
     To those who asked for texts: i've received two requests:
>from Uzren Skondric & mr. Bain. I'm delaying by technical means
(internet server hangs).

Address for personal replies:
Kay_Ziatz%p4.f360.n5020.z2.fidonet.org@gate.phantom.ru