Sankhya

Aug 16, 1996 05:07 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960815184716_457487053@emout16.mail.aol.com>, RIhle@aol.com
writes
>I have
>more or less concluded that THE SECRET DOCTRINE is probably most compatible
>with the "dualistic" Sankhya.

I came across some Sankhya teaching many years ago (1960s) and found it
to be compatible with my perception of Kabala (my main discipline).  It
would be interesting to be pointed towards some Sankhya material (with
glossary!) if such a thing be possible.

Could try Alta Vista of course ... :-)

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html (Figure "one" after WWW)