Re: Sri Aurobindo

Aug 14, 1996 11:59 PM
by ramadoss

At 11:18 AM 8/14/96 -0400, you wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Aug 1996, m.k. ramadoss wrote:
>
>> 	A point of side interest. Aurobindo had a poem written about KH. I
>> believe he was told by KH that Aurobindo's line was different.
>
>Doss,
>
>This should be an interesting connection. Could you please post an exact
>reference for the benefit of those on this list who may be interested in it?
>(I have an access to Centenary 30-vol. edition of complete works
>by S.A.)
>
>Thanks, Max

Hi Max:

I do not have the reference on hand. It was over 20 years ago I recall
seeing it in a collection of poems written by Aurobindo. It should be in the
complete works you have access to. I do not exactly recall the title of poem.

Next time I go to the local TS Lodge, I will see if I can find it.

        MKR