Re: Freedom of Thought

Aug 03, 1996 04:49 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.OSF.3.90.960803143951.16268A-
100000@library.berkeley.edu>, Maxim Osinovsky <mosinovs@library.berkeley
.edu> writes
>Hello Sy:
>
>What you wrote about--I mean those expulsions--disturbs me very much, partly
>because I am an Alice Bailey student, but mostly because I hate
>restrictions of freedom.
>
>So I consulted the national bylaws as published in Early Autumn 1995
>issue of American Theosophist (AT) and John AlgeoFs articles in most
>recent issues of AT to see what's going on.

I thought I would jump in here, as you may not have seen the Adyar
International Rules, which I can post to you or anyone else who wants
them for reference.  They are also the articles of incorporation of
1905.  I obtained my copy fairly recently - like a couple of years ago.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)