reicarnation

Aug 02, 1996 11:09 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

I've often wondered what the difference is between the concepts of animal
groups souls and the human collective unconscious. As a Rupert Sheldrake
fan, I think it makes sense that individuals add to the combined experience
and knowledge of the entire human race and that new individuals draw
whatever "suits" them from this morphogenetic field. So it is said that
there is a pool of experience stored up for both animals and humans. On the
more earthly side, I defy anyone to convince me that Chouchou doesn't have
an entirely different personalitiy than had Mysty, my first cat who got run
over.

Liesel