Alan's Comments on Nazis

Jul 28, 1996 01:52 PM
by James S Yungkans

Observing the folliwing Dialogue:
>> Crucifixion was too good for anyone spouting that garbage.
>
>Crucifixion is a horrible death, especially suitable (so they said) for
heretics ...

>>Chuck the Heretic
>
>.. who advocates crucifying and burning large numbers of people to
>death.  The Nazis used gas ovens - maybe you would like to start a
>program for the use of these in the USA to dispose of the unnamed
>millions on your hit list?
>
>Alan :-(

And maybe we should include a side comment like "...they should be quick
about it, and decrease the Surplus Population."

How many people realize what KARMA we of the theosophical bent actually hold
to those who died due to misinterpretation of the theosophical tennants.
How many realize that H.P.B.'s doctorines help spawn the literaly hundreds
of mentaphysical groups in germany in the 1920's and 1930's (which were mot
far removed than our current 'New Age' movement,  as 1932 and 'eternal
return' were mentioned in an earlier post).  How many realize that the Nazi
propaganda machine used our Root-Race concepts to justify the Extermination
of the Semetic race in order to speed progress tward the upcomming 6th Race?
How many truely realize that, if the Nazis had completed their progress that
we, as theosophists, would share in that annialation by virtue of our
tennants being misrepresented.  There is nothing new as this is THE VERY
REASON THESE TEACHINGS WERE KEPT FROM THE UNINITIATED FOR CENTURIES.

Be more cautious in your words, as you never know when they may come back to
haunt you (Perhaps even in an oven.)