VOICE OF SILENCE - LET"S HEAR IT!

Jul 24, 1996 09:44 PM
by Keith Price

If anyone is reading this post, please contribute.  Could someone (Jim Meier or
anyone), post VOS to theos-roots with the glossary.  I posted section 1 which
seems to have a few errors.  I am study this as it is all I have.  I am reading
it slowly and meditating on the ideas of the VOICE OF THE INNER MASTER that
connects one to the ONE beyond the senses and the desires of the lower mind.  I
have no idea about some of the sanscrit   (pseudo?) terms like Dharana.    It
seems like KPJ, JKP, JM, BCS and AB are interested.  Let the Voice be heard in
our hearts and in this group!

Namaste
Keith Price