Re: Sex (to Ann)

Jul 25, 1996 07:16 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Ann:
>>For several years, I subscribed to Tantra magazine. . .  Unfortunately, I
>>haven't gotten any issues lately.  I think they may gone out of business.
Jerry S.:
>Ann, now that you mention it, I haven't recieved one for a long time either.

The last Tantra I have is issue #11 from 1995.

In June I received a Help! letter from Gnosis, because they were in financial
trouble.  The letter also mentioned that Whole Earth Review and Spirit Speaks
had gone under and that Quest was in trouble.  Perhaps we'll all soon be viewing
our favorite mags on the Web rather than getting them in the mail, considering
the cost of paper and postage these days.

- Ann E. Bermingham