TI Web Page

Jul 23, 1996 05:11 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

For TI members and general surfers, the URL below now has *four* links.
One to Chuck Cosimano's DIY page, one to TSA, one to words of wisdom by
me, and one to Martin Euser's link on Spirit/WWW.  Regrettably, a typo
in the link info gets you an error message.  If your browser shows the
link info in a panel at the top (as Netscape does) then altering
"/user.euser" to "/user/euser" will get you there until the typo is
corrected. (Don't use the quote marks!).  I hope soon to be able to add
a "home page" of my own ... you have been warned :-)

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)