Re: Copy of: Purity and theosophy

Jul 22, 1996 08:11 AM
by Drpsionic

Jerry,
This is one of the times when we have to make the distinction between the
minority who let their lives be run by the old fogies who wrote most of the
literature in the early part of this century and the bulk of the people in
the society who recognize such teachings for the unmitigated flapdoodle that
they are.  When I first started hanging around Olcott, the place was
characterized by a continuous game of musical beds and they could not wait to
attach me to someone.

Chuck the Heretic