To Keith Re: DOWNLOADING...

Jul 19, 1996 03:40 AM
by Jim Meier

Hi Keith --

I've sent section I to you by separate post.

You don't have enought memory to access the Web?  But you're on CompuServe
-- are you not in Windows/WinCim?  It used to be in Houston that Black Box
bbs was the best at PPP accounts, but of course it's been a couple of years
since I was there.  Regarding the VOICE: you have access to the extensive
library at the Houston TSA house though, right?

SO -- how do we take this to theos-roots?

Regards,
Jim