Re: Alexis Dolgorukii on "THE DAY THAT THE T.S. DIED" (repost)

Jul 11, 1996 06:05 AM
by aprioripa

Dear Alexei,

     Indeed, I believe that many involved in various religious fields have
been Initiates.  One of the predictions made in AAB's books is that toward
the end of this century there would be a Master or an Initiate at the
center of every major world organization and nation -- Lets hope!

>I don't know if you've
>read Alice Bailey's autobiography or not,

     Yes, I am a dedicated long time student of the books -- perhaps soon
an AAB discussion e-list will come about.

>but there's a anecdote in the book
>about her meeting with my Cousin, the Grand Duke Alexander
Alexandreivitch,
>who supplied her with financial support. When she asked him why, he is
said
>to have told her that "I work with D.K. too". I know my Great, great
>Grandfather  (the younger brother of H.P.B.'s Grandfather) worked with St.

>Germaine. So I am in accord with your entire message.

     It is wonderful how all of these relationbships flow!

Namaste,
Patrick

***  A.Priori  /  6524 San Felipe #323  /  Houston, TX  77057    USA
***  aprioripa@aol.com  /  http://users.aol.com/psychosoph/home.html