Re: Bee

Jul 01, 1996 11:14 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:53 PM 7/1/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>I know about the speech writing.  She isn't a saint, she's a robot.
>
>Chuck
>
>The pay is VERY good, and the perks would be nice if it weren't for the
paperazzi, but I wouldn't have that job on a bet. Her life isn't her own,
nor is that of anyone in her family. It's only fun to be a monarch if you're
an absolute monarch. Being the "symbol of the Commonwealth" must be a
ghastly bore. If Tony Blair wins the next election she'll be wisest to move
to Kentucky where she owns about three stud farms and become a U.S. Citizen
and shelter her money somewhere like Cayman.

alex