Re: militias

Jun 20, 1997 11:17 AM
by Patrick Alessandra, Psy.D.

> I'm sure militias believe in the Constitution, etc. The problem is ... their
> view of the Constitution is a bit different.

     May I ask...different in what regard?  I believe in the concept of
"militia" as defined in the U.S. constitution and all I know of militias
(as defined in the constitution) agrees with the Bill of Rights.  Could
you explain what you mean?

[ ... I suppose we can note and agree that a few fringe fanatics like
the Nazis or most liberals do not believe in basic human rights but in
coercively orchestrating society to make themselves feel good...and
these groups are separate from consitutional "militias" ... ]

-- Patrick