The Elder Brother

Jun 20, 1997 11:29 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

I don't consider that scewed  pile of misinformation source material, just
because there's nothing else. That writer didn't get to the right sources,
because CWL and his friends aren't interested in giving out information
about CWL. He went to the people who would talk to him, and that was not
CWL's inner circle. They were asked not to. Why I don't know, because it's
causing more misinformation, but CWL's inner cirlce honored his wishes.

Liesel