Just dirty

Jun 30, 1996 04:33 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19960630203347.006ca624@pop.slip.net>, alexis
dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>What most
>Europeans really resent is the visceral knowledge that most people became
>Americans because they hated where ever it was they came from.
>
>alex

Maybe there was also a degreedy of "Go West, young man, and steal
someone else's land."  The Europeans had been doing this for centuries
before the US of A got into their sights!  All those Spaniards swarming
over South America and populating the continent with a whole new breed
of catholics.  The Vikings did it to us even earlier .....

Britain did a better job on Canada of course, which it managed to keep,
only there was some trouble with the French, which is still going on.

As for Ireland, well there again we may have George III to thank
(THANK??) for the inheritance of violence there.

In short, I suspect your analysis is incomplete.

Alan :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age