Information Wanted

Jun 25, 1996 08:11 AM
by RAINGER

Dear Friends

Thank you for your information about Wizard Bookshelf.
I am now in contact with them.

I was disappointed that I only received a reply from
Finland when I asked for information about courses etc
for the magazine to be put out in the Gulf States.  Perhaps
there is nothing else to be said.  My worst fears have
been realized and the Theosophical Society exists
only in people's imaginations!

Seriously - if you have any information about events anywhere in
the world - for inclusion in the October edition of the Gulf
New Age Magazine - please let me know.

many thanks - Michael.
MICHAEL RAINGER BOOKS
22 Prices Lane