Re: Teaching theosophy in Lodges/Branches/ Study centers

Jun 24, 1996 11:06 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 03:18 PM 6/24/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Ramadoss writes:
>
>>With the present procedure of putting new lodges on a
>>provisional/probational mode until their activities are
>>"evaluated" by the powers be to see if they are satisfied, what
>>would happen if a group of members, all of them members at
>>large, but meet regularly and carryon any kind of activity they
>>want?
>
>What is the criteria upon which this "evaluation" is made?
>
>JHE

>   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
>      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
>         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
>            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |
>

>Jerry:

I think the "criteria" are pretty obvious. Does the work of the new group
match John Algeo and Radha Burnier's parameters of adherence to "core
Doctrine". I. E. is it sufficiently orthodox? Or do they; "the Masters
forfend", talk about Alice Bailey or Sufism or Zen? If so it's rejection time!

alexis dolgorukii