--

Jun 24, 1996 09:07 AM
by Macnev Uri

Hello!

=========================
* Forwarded by Macnev Uri
* From : Kay Ziatz
=========================

Subject: Contributions of AB & CWL to Theosophy and TS

>For: alexis dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net>

> Was it either moral or ethical to have put Jiddu Krishnamurti in a position
> in which he was driven to make such a speech? I don't believe it is possible
 Phenomenon of Krishnamurti is very interesting,  indeed. It's
simple to say - "gone crazy" but it doesn't explain all.  I've
read some of his books,  his philosophy reminds much charvaka,
or Epikurean.  But it doesn't exactly match.  There's interes-
ting  book about him by Mary Lutyens - "Life & death of Krish-
namurti".  She describes there new state of conscoiusness that
he got in 1929.  Her description reminds CWL's decription of a
buddhic consciousness.  So, i think, it's like you had a PC XT
computer  and migrated to Power Macintosh,  but forgot to copy
your software & text files.  So, he like Scarecrow, got "bran-
new" brains.  When a new consciousness is born, the first tho-
ught is "I am!" But it has no experience yet and  accepts  all
literally.  So, it isn't charvaka, but it's "buddhic charvaka"
- materialism on a new whirl of spiral. He denies path and de-
nies master because teaching & learning is a "proccess".  It's
because there's no "first" or "second" in buddhi - there's all
"at once". All "manasic" with "why" and "because" left behind.
But in case of normal developement it should be  transmutated,
in case of Krishnamurti if was simply forgotten,  left inside,
like an astral activity is kept inside in case of ordinary pe-
ople.

W/best regards, Konstantin Zaitzev  2:5020/360.4 Fidonet

Address for personal replies:
Kay_Ziatz%p4.f360.n5020.z2.fidonet.org@gate.phantom.ru