Re: To Paul K. Johnson - reading and posting to alt.theosophy

Jun 21, 1996 11:54 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 08:24 PM 6/21/96 -0400, you wrote:
>This is a re-post at the request of PKJ:
>
>At last I found out how people whose service provider doesn't carry
>the alt.theosophy newsgroup can *post* to this newsgroup:
>
> E-mail to alt.theosophy@news.demon.co.uk

 Paul: I followed Martin's suggestion and this works for me. I can READ
alt.theosophy by way of Netscape
gold 2.1 but I cannot post via that vehicle except  as a private response to
an individual poster. I just read and then switch to my service provider and
send an E-Mail via England...Isn't technology wonderful????<grin>

alexis