Re: TSA bad Karma

Jun 18, 1996 01:54 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

>On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, John E. Mead wrote:
>
>> hi -
>>
>> I have a question:
>>
>> what should TSA or Adyar do to relieve/remove their karmic bounds
>> and past problems?  seriously,  can they?  if not,  then what
>> is their future?
>>
>> karmic problems include:
>>
>> AB and CWL
>
>	1. In spite of all the discussion that goes on here, I do not see
>AB and CWL as really a Karmic Problem at all. Both have helped thousands
>and thousands of people both in and outside the TS which has helped the
>individuals immensely. In India, where I lived several decades, both are
>still heroes for those who know about them. As for CWL, his greatest
>contribution is the discovery of Krishnamurti.

Dear folks, if you don't mind my saying so, discovering Krishanmurti wasn't
the greatest thing CWL and AB ever did. Anyone who's read their works can
attest to the fact that they were practical thinkers in their own right.
They added a great deal to the practical body of knnowledge known as
Theosophy. Discovering Krishnamurti, who developed his own ideas, was just
one thing they did ... for better or for worse.

Liesel

 Krishnamurti has helped