Re: Wizard Bookshelf

Jun 16, 1996 09:54 AM
by Blavatsky Foundation

Michael,

Wizards Bookshelf is alive and well in San Diego.

Please contact Richard Robb the owner at:

Wizards Bookshelf
P.O. Box 6600
San Diego, California 92166
U.S.A.

Any of you theos-l people can get a catalog from
Wizards Bookshelf by simply writing to the above
address.  Wizards sells an excellent edition of
A.P. Sinnett's ESOTERIC BUDDISM, first published
1883.  Wizards has reprinted the 5th edition which
HPB quotes in the SD.

Daniel