Re: Sai Baba

Jun 12, 1996 10:36 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 01:23 PM 6/12/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Doss,
>Judging from the magic tricks, he may be the incarnation of the Ascended
>Master Harry Blackstone Sr..
>
>Chuck the Skeptic
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>"Anyone can make ash appear from a big sleeve.  Now a complete Thanksgiving
>dinner, that's a good trick!"
>

>As I undeerstand it, the Indian Government, which is amazingly
unjudgemental regarding Gurus unless they are murderers like Ananda Marga,
have lately turned an extremely bilious eye towards Satya Sai Baba, charging
him with fraud etc. Seems they caught him in the old "switcheroo" trick
"producing rings". The only worst fraud to come out of India was "The Little
Fat Kid" Maharaji. It is the "payback" India is getting even for all those
damn Methodists and Presbyterians and Baptists,  not to mention all the
equally damned Anglicans and Catholics and Episcopalians. We sent them
Missionaries and now they send us Missionaries. They're all equally fake.

alexis