Re: Core Teachings (to Chuck)

Jun 07, 1996 04:20 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
We have cultural differences at work here.  Some years ago at the convention
at Lake Geneva there was a group thingy on resolve conflicts in TS groups and
the woman who was moderating it made a comment that went something like, "In
our culture we don't show anger."
I immediately broke out laughing and asked her what planet she was from,
because being half Italian we yell all the time.

Chuck MTI, FTSA