To: Daniel Caldwell

Jun 04, 1996 12:50 PM
by kymsmith

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your educational and informative reply to my query on
reincarnation and "Isis Unveiled."  I am a member of the Theosophical
Society (Wheaton, IL), so it will be easy for me to obtain the books you
recommended.  When you find the time could you post the quotes you spoke of
(or tell me where I can find them) and the titles of the articles by Ms.
Blavatsky?

Also, what is the Blavatsky Foundation?

Sincerely,

Kym