Re: The Universal Family of Humanity

Jun 03, 1996 03:47 PM
by Drpsionic

John,
A good posting.  I actually read through it without my eyes glazing over
once.
I shold explain something.  There are other reasons for creating
alt.theosophy than merely reacting to some of the stuff here.  I had been
thinking about a newsgroup from the time I got on the net and the opportunity
appeared.  It gives us a chance, if I can ever post on it, to get to millions
of people, something HPB could only dream about.  And there were some
technical, mechanical problems with the list that were annoying, that had
nothing to do with John Mead (who is undoubtedly acquired so much good karma
for this that he is on his way to Nirvana), but merely part of the computer
network.
Glad to see you're back.

Chuck MTI, FTSA