Re: Contributions of AB & CWL to Theosophy and TS

Jun 03, 1996 08:47 AM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 07:11 AM 6/3/96 -0400, you wrote:
>As one Adept said "Ingratitude is not one of our vices,", let us ponder over
>what AB and CWL have contributed to Theosophy and TS.

Yes, that is a very good starting point. Then, coming from that perspective
we can also learn from their mistakes, so they do not have to be
perpetuated. Let us have TRUTH, but not without compassion.

Bjorn

roxendal@alpinet.net