Re: The Universal Family of Humanity

Jun 03, 1996 02:40 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

John:

One of the most refreshing post I have seen for quite some time.

You have hit hit the nail on its head - metaphorically. I am going to
keep your post in my archives of important posts.

After several years of membership of TS, I am still here only because of
the First Object. As more I keep it in the background in my day to day
activities, it has given me creative ways to approach problems and issues
I deal with so that I can help the individuals I come across.

Thanks again for the post.

	...Ramadoss