Re: Freedom!!!!!

Jun 02, 1996 07:33 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 07:22 PM 6/2/96 -0400, you wrote:

> damnably stupid as to think that a fraud like Ballard
>could say anyone is a chela is in no position to judge anyone else.
>Fortunately you are going on my filter list and I will no longer have to put
>up with your fascist garbage.

This time it is "damnable stupid". And why? Because I have somewhat
different beliefs than Chuck. Because of these my beliefs he calls me
"damnable stupid". Why this person is participating in a Theosophical
discussion forum is beyond me. Apparantly it is not healthy for him either,
complaining as he does of getting high blood pressure.

Then, because I think it is a good idea to have a mechanism to reduce
personal name calling etc on this list, he calls my opinions "fascist garbage".

Well, Chuck, your knowledge of Ballard and the I Am movement isn't even
superficial. Do you not know how Blavatsky was constantly maligned and
accused of being the fraud of the century etc? Can't you see that this is
likely to happen again and again until the world has changed to a
considerably higher state of consciousness? I have some famliarity with the
personality and character of Mr Ballard, and would say that compared with
HPB, his were impeccable. And yet, HPB worked for the Masters with all her
faults.

Bjorn
roxendal@alpinet.net