Re: Attention: Liesel and Alexis

Jun 02, 1996 10:31 AM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 02:07 PM 6/2/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Liesel and Alexis,
>In my opinion, both of you need to cool it with each other. If either one
>of you wants to write spiteful things about each other, e-mail each other
>privately.

If personal vendettas are necessary, private E-mail is the right place for them.

Please spare the rest of us!

Indeed. I have received email from a former listmember who came to a point
when this list seemed to be a nightmare or even "curse" to him.

 all this personal "back and forth" is
>negative and serves no useful, constructive purpose for either one of you or
>for the rest of us.

This, I think, is the key issue. As long as these tendencies dominate on the
list, the purpose for which the list was created is compromised, which is an
understatement. Many intelligent, mature and constructive members are
unsubscribing. Unless the listowner takes action, this list is likely to be
a lost cause. New lists are forming and will replace this one as a meeting
place for constructive theosophists.

Bjorn

roxendal@alpinet.net