Attention: Liesel and Alexis

Jun 02, 1996 11:05 AM
by Blavatsky Foundation

Liesel and Alexis,
In my opinion, both of you need to cool it with each other. If either one
of you wants to write spiteful things about each other, e-mail each other
privately. Please spare the rest of us!  Come on, shake hands over
cyberspace and stop those painful words.  You are both human and
apparently you two just don't relate well to each other! Alexis apologized
and I hope you Liesel will do also.  I am not taking sides and I am
not trying to be a mediator, but nothing is being gained by this
 name calling ,etc.

Why can't the two of you discuss CWL without getting into a cyberspace
fist fight?  Alexis, if you have facts on CWL, present them.  And Liesel,
if you know differently, then present the facts on  the other side.  But
can't this be
done with some cool, calm deliberation instead of what all of this has
degenerated into?  I know you probably both feel strongly about the
issue under consideration, but all this personal "back and forth" is
negative and serves no useful, constructive purpose for either one of you or
for the
rest of us.

Daniel