Re: What are the Masters doing?

May 31, 1996 01:51 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

The post below is an example of the kind of discussion that has taken up a
majority of the space on this list since I joined recently. Since this is a
public list we have to assume that people who are seeking spiritual
nourishment now and then sign up in the hope of finding something that can
help them on their path. The word "theosophy" carries a promise of
enlightenment.

Since this is a Theosophy list with many knowledgable and intelligent
members, it is only natural for a new list member (such as myself) to see
the discussions as SOMEWHAT representative of "Theosophy" in general. If the
intention was to cause maximum damage to the reputation of Theosophy and
theosophists, I could not design a better strategy than what is now being
carried out by a few dominant list members.

Bjorn

roxendal@alpinet.net