e-mail programs

May 30, 1996 12:40 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

A few days ago when I was reading some background material on usenet
groups, one item caught my attention. It discussed about cross-posting
and there was a mention about some newsreaders for use with usenet having
the ability to intelligently detect multiple messages received by a user
due to cross posting and the program displays only one message.

Does anyone know of a e-mail program which has similar capability? If
a program has such capabilities it might help some of the subscribers to
deal with cross-postings.

MK Ramadoss