Re: What are the Masters Doing?

May 30, 1996 11:54 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 12:20 PM 5/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Eldon,
>The Guardian Wall has been penetrated more times than the GReat Wall of
>China!
>If the masters are not totally incompetant they are certainly doing an
>excellent imitation of it.  The Peter Principle strikes again!
>
>Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>
>Chuck:

There are adeptii and Illuminatii, and there are "Fairy Tales", Eldon and
far too many other Theosophists prefer to accept the "Fairy Tales" because
the reality makes them nervous. History clearly proves that "The Great Wall"
is composed entirely of hot air. It's just one more "Deus ex machina" to
help humanity avoid its responsibilities. I read Eldon's response to you on
the subject of "The Masters" (I really dislike that word..it brings to mind
the pre-Civil war South) and decided not to respond because Eldon has chosen
to follow what I perceive to be an entirely fictional view of theosophy and,
as "There are none so blind as those who will not see", I felt it would be
impossible to penetrate his armor of self-satisfaction. This, I hasten to
add is not at all "Eldon Bashing" but an awareness that our points-of-view
are so widely disparate that it is not possible to discuss them.

By the way, there is something I find very interesting. When I post a
message disagreeing with Eldon expressing the idea that I felt he was
contemptuous of other people's understandings of theosophy; Daniel Caldwell
(The Blavatsky Foundation) was on the board immediately accusing me of
"Eldon Bashing" when he knew very well no such thing was intended. Now
yesterday I "went through my "trash" to see how many messages had been
filtered out. While there I encountered a couple of wholly scurrilous
messages from Liesel F. Deutsch, they were rude, almost incoherently angry,
and really insulting. The other day while reading one of Alan's postings I
encountered a "replay" from Liesel that was even worse. Now what I'd like to
know, is where our oh so superior Mr. Caldwell is in protesting the "Alexis
Bashing"? For bashing is clearly what it is, and all because I made a
comment about a long dead Child Molester and Male Chauvinist being exactly
what he was. Why doesn't Daniel write Liesel long letters begging her to be
kind? Now as I have her filtered I can take no official notice, but a few
more incidents like reading her posting via Alan and I will. We are not
amused. (and I'm not using the Royal "we" but the normal plural, signifying
more than one).

alexis