Re: Questions to Chuck and Ramadoss

May 27, 1996 12:50 PM
by Martin_Euser

Chuck>I've tried to write such a message.  Unfortunately I am in the ridiculous
position of being behind the creation of a newsgroup I cannot directly
access.

I understand. Did you try to set up a newsgroupreader within your browser?
(See my message to Doss)
Nevertheless, if you want to, you can write a little message and post it
to some newsgroups. Or would you rather wait until you've got access
to alt.theosophy?

Martin