Re: meandering

May 26, 1996 00:45 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 12:04 AM 5/26/96 -0400, you wrote:

>>Alexis,
>
>News Fa - lash !   I am an abstract symbolist, and my paintings bear no
>resemblance to classical Greece. And I eat too much pasta ! - and wine,
>thats Amore.   And what g r r r e a t  news - that you are an artist; an
>abstract impressionist.  Wonderful news.
>     I am not letting them infuriate me anymore - I'm making all obstacles
>vanish, and giving them more than they ask (demand) for. And the act (or
>effort) of painting is what painting is about for me and - others, I'm sure.
>It (and poetry) is my Adventure now, my continuing search for more
>KNOWLEDGE, LIFE, TRUTH, LOVE.
>
>John Antonio Proietti
>

>Egregio Signore Proietti:

No one can ever eat too much Pasta, or drink to much wine, or make amore too
much. It's the constipated, celibate, temperance drone who causes all the
trouble in this world.

So you're an abstract symbolist, I like that. with me it's all color and no
form but the colors insinuate form in a formless way. You'd probably like
them because they're a "turn on". For me painting is being and being is
painting, some folks meditate, I paint. And I write too, but it's philosophy
not poetry,but my style is very poetic. If one is not continually searching
for knowledge, life, truth, love, and JOY, why bother?

fraternally:

alexis