Re: repeating messages

May 25, 1996 03:44 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960524201511.27811A-100000@matrix.eden.com>,
"m.k. ramadoss" <ramadoss@eden.com> writes
>There could be some who are subscribed to only one of the four. I do want
>my posts to not miss anyone. That is why I post to all the four. Hope
>this explains.
>
>Thanks
>
>MK Ramadoss

With respect, Doss, all you are going to achieve before too long is that
people will filter out all your postings, or delete them on sight. I am
geting close to doing tbis, and I know from private mail that others may
do the same.  This will result in your reaching fewer people, not more.
Liesel and I have both *asked* you not to cross post.  We are asking you
to do something, not explain it - your reasons are obvious.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age